Contact our sister company Export Packing Services (EPS) and they will be delighted to assist you. EPS have been packing export goods for over 25 years and in that time have packed just about any item, from a carbon fibre nose cone for an F1 car through to heavy machinery using a re-enforced lifting platform base.
Even if your goods are containerised, packing plays a large part in getting your goods from one location to another without damage. EPS build custom cases made from heat treated ISPM15 timber (an export reuirement) and these cases can include special features for specific types of goods.
- Custom Cases Built To An Agreed Specification
- Cases Designed According To Transport (Air Cargo, lighter)
- Cases Can Be Palletised For Fork Lift Handling
- Case Contents Can Be Watertight or Foam Lined
- Fast, Project Managed Service